Experience | Boston, MA
Bento is the first integrated solution for employers, families, and individuals that enables affordable, pay-as-you-go dental benefits without the need for dental insurance. With Bento, we provide a modern experience while saving employers, families, and individuals money. Bento is leading the revolution in price transparency in oral healthcare and you will be at the forefront of bringing healthcare into the 21st century.
We are looking for candidates to join our fast growing company located right in Boston’s Government Center. Our ideal candidate is looking to learn and quickly advance their career in an industry ripe for disruption. Candidates must possess a self-driven mentality, a strong ability to engage with others, and an innate curiosity.
- Responsible for ongoing relationship management of current customer base.
- Responsible for retaining established clients and maintaining customer satisfaction
- Able to educate customers on Bento product offerings and services
- Assist sales during client onboarding process
- Manage and coordinate solving conflicts
- Occasional travel is required, onsite customer visits for major clients
- BA/BS Required
- Tech savvy and passionate about understanding and implementing technologies
- Excellent people skills to interact with customers and colleagues
- Exceptional interpersonal and written communication skills, including attention to detail, and the ability to quickly build rapport with customers
- Ability to travel to customer sites and spend time outside of the office to understand the customer environment and build relationships
- Proven track record of ability to create and maintain relationships at all levels
- Ability to prioritize and perform under pressure.
- Demonstrated technical problem-solving abilities
- Small company/start-up experience preferred
If you want to work with some of the best people in Boston on an exciting mission in a huge $120B market, we want to hear from you.
To apply click below or email email@example.com with your resume and a brief description of why you are a perfect fit for the role.