Customer Success | Boston, MA
In-Office, Hybrid, or Remote
Bento, a modern alternative to traditional dental insurance, is disrupting the dental insurance industry and growing quickly! Our mission is to provide every American lifetime access to affordable oral healthcare through a modern, transparent experience. Bento enables employers, groups, individuals and families to receive pre-negotiated, greatly discounted rates through our nationwide network of dentists, thus replacing the need for traditional dental insurance companies. As a cloud-based end-to-end solution, Bento works with employers, individuals, associations and more, providing a modern, advanced app-based experience unlike any other solution available today. We are leading the revolution in price transparency in oral healthcare and you will be at the forefront of bringing dental benefits and oral healthcare into the 21st century!
We are looking for candidates with experience in customer support/success to join our fast-growing company. The ideal candidate has experience with omnichannel support and client management. Dental and benefit experience is a plus.
In this role, you will build and maintain strong member/provider/client relationships while achieving high customer satisfaction scores. Candidates possess a self-driven mentality, a strong ability to engage with others, and the ability to think outside-of-the-box.
- Become a product expert in the Bento member, provider, and employer features
- Provide direct support to Bento users, handling customer escalations, resolving key issues quickly, and acting as a liaison between member and provider
- Troubleshoot issues and create bug reports
- Create internal and client-facing documentation
- Work closely and collaboratively with other departments to grow the Bento network and improve the core product
- 0-2 years of work experience in customer support
- Passion for customer success, consultancy, and customer service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Develop and maintain supportive and positive relationships with all departments, management, peers, and external partners
- The ability to deal with, and thrive on, industry challenges on a daily basis
- Previous work experience in which you demonstrated the ability to meet or exceed your job requirements
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and macOS software such as Keynote.
- BA/BS in Communications or related field, or equivalent industry experience
- Freshdesk experience and experience in the dental or benefit industry is a plus
- A seasoned group of entrepreneurs and experts who are laser-focused on our mission.
- Our headquarters is located in beautiful downtown Boston at 7 Bulfinch Pl, right next to Government Center. Easily accessible by T, Commuter Rail, Bus, Storrow Drive, I90 and I93. (Due to COVID-19, most positions are currently working remotely.)
- Benefit + Perks include:
- Flexible working environment
- Premium health and dental insurance
- Commuter reimbursement benefit
If you want to work with some of the best people in Boston on an exciting mission in a huge $120B market, we want to hear from you.
To apply click below or email email@example.com with your resume and a brief description of why you are a perfect fit for the role.