Operations, Boston, MA
Bento is the first integrated solution for employers, families, and individuals that enables affordable, pay-as-you-go dental benefits without the need for dental insurance. With Bento, we provide a modern experience while saving employers, families, and individuals money. Bento is leading the revolution in price transparency in oral healthcare and you will be at the forefront of bringing healthcare into the 21st century.
Bento is looking to hire an Office Manager. You will be responsible for the general operation of our office near Government Center in Downtown Boston. You will need to be proficient with using Google Docs and/or Microsoft Office and comfortable using a Mac.
- Overseeing general office operations at Bento HQ and coordinating with satellite offices and remote teams.
- Greeting visitors, answering incoming phone calls, and delivering world-class service to our customers.
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and helping to manage staff calendars and schedules.
- Coordinating travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations.
- Maintaining and ordering snacks, drinks, and food for events, etc.
- Coordinating and managing our company events.
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
- Helping with any area of the business as needed, including data entry, and other tasks from time-to-time.
- Helping to make Bento the best place to work in Boston.
- A seasoned group of serial entrepreneurs and experts who are laser-focused on our mission.
- Our headquarters is located in beautiful downtown Boston at 7 Bulfinch Pl, right next to Government Center. We are just minutes from the T, Commuter Rail, Bus, Storrow, 90, and 93.
- We provide a commuter reimbursement benefit up to $200.
- We have an awesome selection of healthy and delicious snacks and drinks.
- We set clear objectives and work collaboratively to hit them.
- We celebrate our wins (big and small) every Friday at our Wins & Happy Hour
If you want to work with some of the best people in Boston on an exciting mission in a huge $120B market, we want to hear from you.
To apply click below or email email@example.com with your resume and a brief description of why you are a perfect fit for the role.