Sales + Success | Boston, MA
Bento is a modern alternative to traditional dental insurance, that is disrupting the old, stodgy dental insurance industry and growing quickly! We are looking for a senior group dental insurance sales executive to grow our business in Texas.
At Bento, our mission is to provide every American lifetime access to affordable oral healthcare through a modern, transparent experience. Our unique cloud-based, the comprehensive end-to-end app-based solution works with employers, individuals, associations, and more providing a modern, advanced experience unlike any other solution available today. Our platform saves employers 20% – 40% and employees love it! Be a part of a fast-paced team that is leading the revolution in price transparency in oral healthcare and be at the forefront of bringing dental benefits and oral healthcare into the 21st century!
The candidate MUST have experience selling group benefits through employee benefits brokers/consultants with established distribution relationships.
We are looking for a candidate with experience in dental sales to join our fast-growing company. We are seeking a remote worker based in Texas who will have established broker relationships in the region and have accountability for regional sales development and hitting/exceeding goals. To be a considered candidate must have extensive experience selling dental benefit programs, lots of great contacts, and be looking to bring a new approach to a decades-old industry. The candidate must possess a self-driven mentality, a strong ability to engage with others, and the ability to think out-side-of-the-box.
- Conduct high volume prospecting to develop leads, develop effective proposals, close new sales and grow our business.
- Develop and expand relationships with employee benefit brokers, consultants, and others to drive new sales.
- Work closely and collaboratively with executives to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies.
- Conduct needs qualification calls with specific prospects as assigned.
- Learn how a variety of businesses operate, what challenges they face on a daily basis, and how technology can dramatically improve their businesses and employees’ lives.
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience in selling group dental benefits
- BS or MS Degree required in sales, marketing, communications or business major preferred.
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to operate independently with good judgment and professionalism.
- Ability to assess needs and recommend proper coverage
- Detailed knowledge of the dental administration industry including DSO’s, TPA’s, sales cycles, and industry in’s and out’s
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with peers who challenge you to be better.
- Develop and maintain supportive and positive relationships with all departments, management, peers, and external partners.
- Outgoing, process-driven, and willing to interact with prospects.
- Adapt to changing priorities and take initiatives.
- The ability to deal with, and thrive on, objections or industry challenges on a daily basis
- Previous work experience in which you demonstrated the ability to meet or exceed your job requirements.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and macOS software such as Keynote.
- Pipedrive CRM experience a plus
- A seasoned group of serial entrepreneurs and experts who are laser-focused on our mission.
- Benefit + Perks include:
- Flexible working environment
- Premium health and dental insurance
- Commuter reimbursement benefit
- Complimentary healthy snacks, premium coffee, and drinks
- We celebrate our wins big and small at weekly happy hours
If you want to work with some of the best people in Boston on an exciting mission in a huge $120B market, we want to hear from you.
To apply click below or email email@example.com with your resume and a brief description of why you are a perfect fit for the role.