Nationwide Dental Network
350,000+ dental access points with no state boundaries. Enjoy true portability with your entire dental life in one app.
Bento members never pay full fees at participating providers and can save up to 50% on the cost of dental care.
Make informed dental decisions and view the cost of care in your area with Bento’s Price Check.
How Bento Works
- Download the Bento Dental app on your mobile device, and create a new Individual / Family Access account and add your personal information. Bento will never share your information and is HIPAA and SOC-II Type 2 Compliant. Referral codes are no longer needed.
- Activate your membership by adding a valid credit, debit, HSA or FSA card.
- Search and find a Bento dentist near you.
- Schedule an appointment with that dentist, request and review estimates.
- At your appointment, provide your Bento Member ID directly to your dental provider and ask them to process payment with Bento Checkout.
After services are completed you will be notified in the app with a receipt of the performed services. You will be charged for the services plus a small service fee to the payment method that you have added in the Bento Dental app.
Find a Dentist
350,000+ Bento Network Access Points
Search by zip code and refine your search using a dentist name, practice name or address. Find a dentist or specialist in the the portal below or directly in the Bento Dental app.
Your location settings must be turned on to find dentists using the locator.
Answers to questions when you need them
Bentopedia is a one-of-a-kind knowledge base and resource for all things dental. Learn about common procedures, look up billing codes to understand your bill and see tips from dentists.
Search and view dental terms and procedures, Bento how to’s and frequently asked questions.
Need additional help? Bento’s world-class customer teams are always here to help.